LABORATORY MANAGER CHEMISTRY
While many companies claim to change the world, we do it every day by helping our customers run their businesses better.
At CID LINES, an Ecolab Company, we believe that hygiene is health. And that health, in turn, is the key to more profitability and sustainability for everyone. You’ll help us deliver critical insights and innovative solutions to our customers, ensuring our global vision and mission.
With your career here, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact , and quickly see the importance of your work.
You will join a company with a worldwide reach and ambitious growth plans.
As a Lab Manager Chemistry, you manage the day to day operations of the physico-chemical lab, specialized in testing of biocidal products. Your main responsibilities are:
- Leading a team of 3 experienced chemists;
- Providing scientific support to our R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Product Management, Sales,… and guaranteeing clear feedback on their requests (f.ex.: providing stability data during the R&D phase of new products, compatibility of chemicals with materials, chemical stability according mode of use,…);
- Enabling the output (Quality, Planning) of the Chemistry Lab;
- Managing very strictly our quality systems (GLP, ISO17025);
- Ensuring and following-up the implementation of ISO17025 in our laboratories.
- You have a master’s degree in a relevant scientific discipline, preferably in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Industrial Sciences (chemistry) or Bio-engineering;
- You have minimum 2-3 years of relevant working experience in an analytical lab (development and validation of analytical methods (on HPLC-UV/MS, autotitration);
- You have leadership abilities; you like guiding and coaching your team members and you are willing to take initiative and responsibility;
- A certain experience with quality systems (ISO17025 or GLP) is a strength and definitely an added value, but is not necessary. Being interested in learning is the most important, because an internal training will be provided;
- You can energize people and like to work in a team;
- You are communicative and fluent in English;
- You are strong in administration and you are punctual.
- You will work in an international company, where entrepreneurship, innovation, personal relationships, cooperation and customer-friendliness are top priorities.
- You will lead a dynamic team in a complex scientific environment
- You work in a traffic-free environment.
- You will receive an attractive and market-based salary, your own training plan, supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
If you're interested in this job, please send your cv and motivation letter to email@example.com.