LABORATORY MANAGER CHEMISTRY
For our GLP-accredited laboratory
While many companies claim to change the world, we do it every day by helping our customers run their businesses better.
At CID LINES, an Ecolab Company, we believe that hygiene is health. And that health, in turn, is the key to more profitability and sustainability for everyone. You’ll help us deliver critical insights and innovative solutions to our customers, ensuring our global vision and mission.
With your career here, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact , and quickly see the importance of your work.
You will join a company with a worldwide reach and ambitious growth plans.
You will manage the day to day operations of the Physico-chemical lab, specialized in testing of biocidal products. You are responsible for compliance with GLP principles and implementation of ISO17025 in the (chemical) laboratory together with your counterpart in the microbiological lab and QAU. You will be acting as communication hub between the different functional departments (R&D, Regulatory affairs, sales,…) within the company.
- You will be leading a team of 3 chemists
- You will be the central point of contact for incoming requests for the chemistry lab
- You will be responsible for the output (quality, planning) of the chemistry lab
- You will be part of Test Facility Management for our GLP (After a period of >6 months) and technical responsible of our future ISO17025 quality system
- You will provide scientific support to our R&D, Regulatory affairs, Product management, sales,…
- You will play a key-role in implementation of ISO17025 in our laboratories
- You have a master’s degree in a relevant scientific discipline, preferably in chemistry, biochemistry, industrial sciences (chemistry) or Bio-engineering
- You have minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in an analytical lab (Knowledge of HPLC, GC, titrations)
- You have demonstrated leadership abilities
- Experience with quality systems (ISO17025 or GLP) is highly recommended
- Experience with the Biocidal Product Regulations is a plus
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are a real team player
- You are communicative and fluent in English
- You are strong in administration and you are punctual
- You will work in an international company, where entrepreneurship, innovation, personal relationships, cooperation and customer-friendliness are top priorities.
- You will lead a dynamic team in a complex scientific environment
- You work in a traffic-free environment.
- You will receive an attractive and market-based salary, your own training plan, supplemented with extra-legal benefits.