TPM (CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT) MANAGER
GLOBAL ANIMAL HEALTH DIVISION
As a trusted partner of farmers and food professionals, CID LINES, an Ecolab Company, believes that hygiene is health, and that health, in turn, is the key to more profitability and sustainability.
To come up with the right hygiene solutions, we build solid relationships with our customers, offering them continuous support. Not only do we offer a broad range of products for specific purposes, but we also give advice that’s fully tailored to each situation and every step in the chain.
When you join CID LINES, an Ecolab Company, you’ll help us deliver critical insights and innovative solutions to our customers, ensuring our global animal health mission: Enabling animal health to deliver a more sustainable and safer food supply, worldwide/all over the world to the world.
With your career here, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact, and quickly see the importance of your work. You will join a company with a worldwide reach, a clear purpose and ambitious growth plans.
As a local TPM Manager (Total Productive Management), you take the lead in the TPM implementation in the Ypres plant. You ensure that the local TPM strategy is fully aligned with the regional/global Ecolab TPM strategy. Your main responsibilities are:
- You monitor the Ypres plants’ performance vs the regional TPM KPI’s; you develop and implement action plans to close gaps ;
- You provide plant leadership team with Ecolab’s TPM pillar framework and correct deployment of TPM tools and techniques;
- You coach and support training in loss analysis, deployment and use of loss trees across the plant as needed;
- You ensure the Ypres plant operates with the same TPM methodology and governance model as other Ecolab plants;
- You work with other regional TPM managers to define, agree and communicate regional TPM master plan;
- You ensure that the TPM philosophy, processes and procedures become fully embedded and integrated into the plant’s ways of working.
You report to the Supply Chain Manager.
- You have a technical degree or an equivalent qualification;
- You are experienced in leading process improvement projects and cultural change programmes ;
- You are comprehensive in understanding of TPM principles, and methodology;
- You are fluently in Dutch and English (written and spoken); knowledge of French is a plus;
- You are a down-to-earth, approachable and hands-on team player.
- Working in a dynamic and international company, where entrepreneurship, innovation, personal relationships, collaboration and customer service are top priorities;
- Attractive and competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Interested? Send your cv and motivation firstname.lastname@example.org and convince us that you are our perfect match!