While many companies claim to change the world, we do it every day by helping our customers run their businesses better.
At CID LINES, an Ecolab Company, we believe that hygiene is health. And that health, in turn, is the key to more profitability and sustainability for everyone. You’ll help us deliver critical insights and innovative solutions to our customers, ensuring our global vision and mission.
With your career here, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact , and quickly see the importance of your work.
You will join a company with a worldwide reach and ambitious growth plans.
After an intensive training on products, biosecurity and our farm to fork approach on animal production and milk production,
you will be responsible for the sales management of all distributors in your territory of Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
• Improving skills of the sales teams our local partners: through professional trainings and field visits at key accounts
• Technical support: answering on all types of technical questions related to our products and biosecurity, proposing solutions (with support of Local & European Animal Health Product Management).
• Commercial support such as follow-up on pricing, orders, together with our Customer service etc.
• You will report to your local manager, and together we will establish your action plan and sales targets, based on agreed
strategies. You introduce new products, prepare strategic discussions on how to grow the business, etc.
• Building and maintaining the strong and long-term relationships (value of CID LINES) with your partners in your territory.
Giving them the trust we can grow together!
• Fluent English, written and oral. Deep knowledge of the German language is a key requirement.
• In depth knowledge of animal production and milk production
• Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Animal science, Nutrition or Bio-Engineering.
• Minimum 3 to 5 year working experience, dynamic and entrepreneurial (core value).
• Willingness to travel 60% of your time in your territory.
• Based in Germany.
• Working in a dynamic and international company, where enterpreneurship, innovation, personal relationships,
collaboration and customer service are top priorities.
• Attractive and competitive salary and fringe benefits.