CID LINES, an Ecolab Company is seeking a Sales and Quality Support Specialist to join its industry-leading Food team. We are increasing food safety and product quality, enhancing sustainability and boosting operational efficiency. We provide cleaning and sanitation solutions to food and protein manufacturing environments through a dual focus on sales and technical service/consultation to new and existing customers.
What’s in it For You:
- Join an ambitious, award-winning company with excellent scope for career progression and development.
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best.
- Work with some of the market leaders in the food and protein industry.
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology.
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment.
- An attractive salary, complemented by numerous fringe benefits, such as a car with fuel card, laptop and mobile phone.
- A flexible and autonomous work atmosphere.
What will you Do:
- You will conduct audits at customers (pre-sales action, preventive & curative follow up, support on IFS&BRC audit compliance of our customers).
- You will develop custom made C&D hygiene plans, who are compliant with HACCP Food Safety.
- You will provide training on how to work with our products in line with hygiene standards, both internal and external.
- You will support for and by Regulatory Affairs with your knowledge about the application of our products in the field.
- You will assist our Sales Representatives with start-ups of new applications in both existing customers and at new accounts.
- You engage in problem-solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
What are we looking for in a candidate:
- You have a Masters’ degree or equivalent due to experience in dairy, food or agricultural science, engineering, chemistry or microbiology related field.
- You preferably have 5+ years of experience in food safety and brand standards evaluations.
- You have teaching or coaching experience in a food & quality related field.
- You are known with the food safety certifications such as HACCP, ISO22000, BRC or IFS standards.
- Knowledge of biocide legislation, food & protein technology or CIP processes would be seen as an extra asset.
- You are willing to travel by car throughout Belgium.
- You don’t shy away from evening - and or night work for approximately 2x week depending on the customers’ requirements.
- You speak Dutch fluently and have a good knowledge of English and the second national language.
- You carry aptitude and confidence to deal with large national and multi-national customers.
- You like to work in team.
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- You have the ability to take initiative and work independently.
Send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com and we get in touch with you as soon as possible.