Multilingual Customer Service Officer (Western Europe)
While many companies claim to change the world, we do it every day by helping our customers run their businesses better.
At CID LINES, an Ecolab Company, we believe that hygiene is health. And that health, in turn, is the key to more profitability and sustainability for everyone. You’ll help us deliver critical insights and innovative solutions to our customers, ensuring our global vision and mission.
With your career here, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact , and quickly see the importance of your work.
You will join a company with a worldwide reach and ambitious growth plans.
As a Customer Service Officer, you have plenty of responsibilities, which have a significant impact on our business and growth. Let’s have a look:
* You’re the first contact for our customers in case of questions about their order and the delivery timings;
* With your commercial flair and helping attitude, you give the best possible service and guidance in case of customer complaints;
* You communicate with our Western European customers on a daily basis, by phone, e-mail, letter…;
* You register incoming orders in our ERP-system and follow them up;
* You manage customer data and the yearly price increases ;
* With your administrative mindset, you have a clear overview of stock data, order approvals, pricing conditions,…;
* With your excellent service orientation, you support the local sales teams in administration… in order to ensure a smooth day-to-day business.
* You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in languages, administration, economics or in another relevant field of study;
* You communicate, orally and written, fluently in Dutch and English; an extra language (Italian, German…) is recommended;
* A first experience in a similar job is nice to have, but not a must;
* A first experience with SAP is beneficial.
* You have diplomatic, confident and approachable interpersonal skills;
* You are highly organized with strong attention to detail;
* You’re a fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities.
* Working in a dynamic and international company, where enterpreneurship, innovation, personal relationships,
collaboration and customer service are top priorities;
* Attractive and competitive salary and fringe benefits.
If you are interested in this job, please send your cv and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to recruitment agencies: we are currently working with preferred partners; please don’t e-mail or call us to propose candidates.