While many companies claim to change the world, we do it every day by helping our customers run their businesses better.
At CID LINES, an Ecolab Company, we believe that hygiene is health. And that health, in turn, is the key to more profitability and sustainability for everyone. You’ll help us deliver critical insights and innovative solutions to our customers, ensuring our global vision and mission.
With your career here, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact , and quickly see the importance of your work.
You will join a company with a worldwide reach and ambitious growth plans.
At CID LINES this role will enable our Sales teams and distributors across the globe on supporting the customers journey. This role will provide training, content, processes, practices and tools to the sales teams, and work closely with marketing, technical/application, product management, sales, and other key stakeholders to increase sales productivity and results!
● You perform needs assessments, in cooperation with the sales, Marcom and product management teams within the Animal Health business unit, in order to identify opportunities that will lead to a qualitative customer journey. You will especially focus on improving knowledge, skills and processes, and efficient utilization of tools and systems;
● Together with our training experts, you take the lead in sales trainings by identifying learning objectives, designing exercises, and running training sessions;
● You have a critical view on our current communication and sales processes and you take initiative to improve them continuously towards our partners. You take into account feedback from the different stakeholders within our organization;
● You manage the creation of sales support tools used by the sales organization;
● You lead all current and future Sales Enablement projects (for ex. Showpad & Xperify);
● Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field required;
● 5 - 7 years’ experience in Marketing, productmanegement, Business development;
● Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills are a must;
● Experience working with B2D teams;
● Exposure and proficiency with sales data and digital native to operate within sales supporting tools;
● Proven ability to design, create, and deliver training materials to a sales team;
● High aptitude to work successfully on cross-departmental initiatives;
● Diplomatic, confident and approachable interpersonal skills;
● Highly organized with strong attention to detail;
● A down to earth and ambitious individual with an entrepreneurial attitude.
• Working in a dynamic and international company, where enterpreneurship, innovation, personal relationships,
collaboration and customer service are top priorities.
• Attractive and competitive salary and fringe benefits.