Are you a food expert? Then you might be the person we are looking for! Join CID LINES, an Ecolab Company, industry-leading Food team as an Account Manager.
Our Food division is increasing food safety and product quality, enhancing sustainability, and boosting operational efficiency. We provide cleaning and sanitation solutions to food and protein manufacturing environments through a dual focus on sales and technical service/consultation to new and existing customers. As strong business partners, CID LINES works with customers to develop sanitation plans and programs, evaluate the processes and procedures, troubleshoot technical issues, and identify and implement operational efficiencies.
What’s in it For You:
- You will work with some of the leading food and protein manufacturing customers.
- You will be challenged and gain recognition as you provide unparalleled expertise and a comprehensive set of cleaning and sanitation solutions.
- You will have the possibility to carve out a long term and advanced career path in sales/service, corporate accounts, or management.
- An attractive salary, complemented by numerous fringe benefits, such as car with fuel card.
- A flexible and autonomous work atmosphere.
- A company culture where safety is of paramount importance and offers various possibilities for personal development.
What You Will Do:
- You will build a solid understanding of CID LINES products, customer plant operations, business objectives, and applicable government regulations.
- You will develop strategic work plans for completing sales targets and service/consultation calls with new and existing customers.
- You will prepare and deliver sales presentations on CID LINES’ innovative products, equipment and services.
- You will provide industry expertise to customers in terms of sanitation, safety, quality and operations.
- You will manage CID LINES products and equipment; participate in equipment installations, observe and test equipment and product performance, repair or adjust equipment, adjust chemical concentration levels, monitor product inventory, and place orders.
- You will communicate effectively with all levels of plant staff; build strong business relationships and networks.
What are we looking for in a candidate:
- You have a Masters’ degree or equivalent due to experience in dairy, food or agricultural science, engineering, chemistry or microbiology related field.
- You have preferably between 3 to 5 years of technical sales experience in processed food, dairy, protein or animal health sector.
- You are willing to travel by car throughout Belgium.
- You are preferably living in the Flemish part of Belgium due to the scope of our customers.
- You carry aptitude and confidence to deal with large national and multi-national customers.
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- You have the ability to take initiative and work independently.
- You speak Dutch fluently and have a good knowledge of English and the second national language. Knowledge of German is an asset.
Send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com and we get in touch with you as soon as possible.