Account Manager Belgium Animal Health
CID LINES, an Ecolab Company, offers a broad high quality range of animal healthcare products combined with tailored advice to improve hygiene in the agricultural and food industry. Proactive service, continuous innovation, commitment to quality to lead to complete hygiene solutions that not only ensure profitability for all involved but also improves animal health contributes to more sustainable food production. The company is operating worldwide in biosecurity with a strong portfolio of 1000 articles in more than 140 countries. Well known hygiene products: Virocid®, Keno San®, Cid 2000®, Keno Fix®, Kickstart® and Cid Clean®.
From The Global Animal Health Division based in Ypres, you will be responsible for the distributors in Belgium.
Building and maintaining strong relationships with distributors
- You are part of the Benelux salesteam and manage the sales portfolio and budget of the Animal Health in Belgium.
- You work closely with your local distribution partners to grow the business. Active listening to identify their needs and develop portfolio extension.
- Improving technical knowledge of the sales teams of the local partners: sharing expertise through professional trainings, presentations and field visits at key accounts.
- Technical support: answering on all types of technical questions related to product, biosecurity and customer specific solutions.
- Supporting the introduction of new products.
- Participation in fairs and seminars.
- You work closely together with your sales and technical colleagues in Animal Health in the Netherlands and Germany and share business information from your sales area with peers in other European countries.
- You gather feedback and market information from your distributors and competitors which provides you critical intelligence to improve your marketing program.
- You report to the Sales Manager Benelux and together establish your action plan and targets, based on agreed strategies.
People oriented technical advisor
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Animal Science like DVM, Bio-engineering, Industrial Engineering or Agricultural in general
- At least 3 to 5 years working experience in a function like account manager, sales manager or product manager in the field of sales of feed, feed ingredients, additives, veterinary products to intensive livestock farming
- Willingness to travel 60% of your time in Belgium
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Independent, entrepreneurial and result-oriented
- Dynamic, innovation
- Strong communication skills, influencer, stimulating and coaching
Headquarters Ypres, home-office, on the road in Belgium.
CID LINES, an Ecolab Company, has centralized the Global Group Animal Health Division in Ypres. You will operate from the strategic centre of animal health and will have direct access to the expertise of the Group R&D, marketing, regulatory affairs, quality and innovations.
The company is financially strong and has ambitious growth plans. They actively invest in continuous team development and employee wellbeing. You will have the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge and shape your career (E-learning, trainings, webinars, continuous team development). On top of an attractive and competitive salary is added a complete package of extralegal benefits: company car, fuel card, laptop+mobile, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers, 20+12 days off.
CID LINES, an Ecolab Company has outsourced the recruitment and selection for above mentioned position exclusively to CeresRecruitment. You can send your application through www.ceresrecruitment.be.
For more information, please contact Nathalie Platevoet+32 (0)483 596 798.
Comprehensive information regarding CID LINES www.cidlines.com
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.