After an intensive training on products, Biosecurity and our approach in the Dairy business, you will be responsible for the support of the distributor’s network in the Dairy industry in Turkey.
You will work together with the sales manager Middle East, and report to the management.
From the office in Belgium:
- Distributor support and follow-up: daily communication (by phone, e-mail…) with local distributor and prospects in Turkey.
- Updating and/or translation of sales tools (presentations, leaflets, protocols…).
- Search and develop new customers in Area’s where there is weak presence and/or performance.
- Training of sales teams of the local distributor: partly theoretical training (at the office), partly in the field training (= demonstrations in the farms).
- Technical support: answering on all types of technical questions related to our products and biosecurity, proposing solutions.
- Follow-up on big key-account projects, in collaboration with the local distributor.
- Follow-up distributor, introduction of new products, strategic discussion on how to grow the business, etc.
- In the field visits for a maximum knowledge of the Dairy market and it’s opportunities.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of your time in Turkey.
- Fluent English – Turkish, knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus.
- An in depth knowledge of the Dairy sector in Turkey.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in animal science or biotechnology.
You will work for an intermediate family run business where we believe in entrepreneurship, innovation, personal relationships, cooperation and customer support.