To ensure a good position on the professional detailing market, we introduced our first Ceramic coating on SiO2 base: Kenolon Ceramic Shield. What? An aftermarket coating which outperforms AOEM clear coats on chemical resistance, bird dropping and acid rain. The ceramic shield protects your paintwork and makes it more scratch resistant.
Kenolon Ceramic Shield is a ceramic coating that is invisible but resistant. It’s protective against all external polluting attacks such as traffic dirt, insects, acid rain, salt and UV-rays. Thanks to our years of experience and our highly developed R&D department, we guarantee you the best protection on the market. This coating is applied in a particular procedure by our certified detailers.
The water-repellent effect of the Kenolon Ceramic Shield ensures that dust and dirt are less likely to cling to the car. Traditional paint protection products based on synthetic wax or polymers do not guarantee measurable thickness, they remain on the paint until they disappear by degradation by the sun, acid rain and degreasing detergents. If you want a coating for your car that has the features such as durable effective protection and ease of use, than Kenolon Ceramic Shield is the right choice for you!
Thanks to the special composition of this product based on silicon dioxide (SIO2), your vehicle is protected and looks fantastic for a long time. It enhances the hardness of the paintwork which increases up to 9 h with a protective layer according to the mohs scale. This protection will also ensure that micro scratches and swirls are less likely to occur.
By taking the Kenolon Ceramic Shield treatment you are assured long-term protection. For the maintenance of the coating and to extend the lifetime, we recommend use of the Kenotek Pro products.
Why using Kenolon Ceramic Shield:
- A super tough, durable coating of glass bonded to your paintwork for
unbeatable protection and a liquid glass shine.
- Hardens to maximum 9H inside a week
- Professional application only by our Approved Detailers
- Safe and non-toxic in use, REACH compliant
- Free of artificial aroma
- UV and corrosion resistant
- Easier to maintain
- Incredibly hydrophobic, keeping your car clean longer
- Improves gloss, intensifies and deepens colour on all paintwork
- Can be applied at a temperature between 5 and 30 degrees Celsius
Tips & Tricks
- Visiting an automatic car wash is not a problem. Ask for the Kenolon Protector Program if available.
- Washing your car manually is also possible. We recommend using the Kenotek Pro Brilliant Wash and finishing with the Showroom Shine.
- Remove bird droppings always as soon as possible, before they stick to the paint work.
- How do we know that the coating is still on the car? Wash the car and then use the Pre-coat. If you see beading, the coating is still there.
Only approved detailers can apply the Kenolon Ceramic coating, ensuring every application is perfect. How to become an Approved Detailer? Contact your distributor to book a training.
Kenolon Ceramic Shield coating is one of the fastest or maybe the fastest on the market. Up to 9H can be reached with one layer. It can stay on the car for 2-3years, between 50,000 and 80,000 km. Where can you find professional applicators? Find out on our detailer map.