For premium teat conditioning!
- based on an active iodine complex 3000 PPM
- registered as veterinary medicine in 13 E.U. countries
- for mastitis prevention
- broad spectrum activity
- gentle for the skin
- economic in use (non dripping)
Kenostart® Spray and Dip
Sprayable teat dip with perfect adhesion!
- medicinal teat dip
- spray version of Kenostart®
- registered in 15 european countries
- excellent disinfecting and skin conditioning properties
- adheres well to the skin
- does not cause blockages of spray lines
Enhances tangibly the condition of the teats!
- viscous teat dip
- based on chlorhexidine and Menthae arvensis
- with medicinal registration
- available as dip or spray
- for maintenance of good teat skin and teat end condition
Kenocidin® Spray and Dip
The teat conditioning spray!
- spray-version of Kenocidin®
- based on chlorhexidine digluconate and Menthae Arvensis
- medicinal registered
- good teat skin and teat end condition