We all think our hands are clean after washing, but they are not completely free of bacteria. The scheme below shows us how you should wash your hands:
- take some water and soap and rub both palms together.
- then you go with one palm over the top of your opposite hand and vice-versa
- repeat step 1, but with crossed fingers
- rub your fingers of one hand in the palm of the other
- then wash both thumbs with the other hand
- do not forget to wash your fingertips, because you can find most of the bacteria there.
- after the hands are dry, just disinfect... and done!
Ask your poster of hand hygiene to your CID LINES distributor.