Regulatory affairs assistant
Your main responsibilities will to assist our regulatory affairs staff to prepare, submit and follow the registration files of biocides, detergents, cosmetics, feed additives all over the world (new application, variations and renewals), to maintain the regulatory database and manage documentation on technical and regulatory issues. As a full member of our Regulatory Affairs team you will stay up-to-date on new regulations and maintain good relations with authorities and relevant contacts. An important aspect of this job is to communicate actively with our sales people and the ministries around the world.
- Full training will be given, off course some experience is appreciated
- Communicative skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Language: English is essential
- Motivated, team player, entrepreneur
- Self organization
- Assertive (confident): embrace challenges !
- Administrative punctual and very efficient
A great job in an expanding company where entrepreneurship, innovation, personal relationships, cooporation and client service are top priorities
Are you interested? Let us know, Helene.firstname.lastname@example.org.