After an intensive training on products, Biosecurity and our approach for the animal production, you will be responsible for the sales management of all distributors and importers in your territory: Czech Rep, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Baltic countries.
The channel management consists of:
- Training and support of sales teams of the local distributor: being both theoretical training (at the office) and field training (= demonstrations in the farms).
- Technical support: answering on all types of technical questions related to our products and biosecurity, proposing solutions (with support of product management).
- Follow-up on pricing, orders etc (with support of customer service).
- Together with our Sales Management Animal Health, you establish your actions and sales targets, based on agreed strategies. You introduce new products, prepare strategic discussions on how to grow the business, etc.
- Your are responsible for buidling and maintaining the strong and long-term relationships (recognition of CID LINES) with our partners in your territory.
- Fluent English and Dutch, written and oral.
- An in depth knowledge of animal production with specific knowledge either species-related (dairy, poultry or swine) or in the health- or nutritional field.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Animal science, Nutrition or Bio-Engineering.
- Minimum 5 year working experience, dynamic and entrepreneurial (core value).
- Willingness to travel 50% of your time in your territory.
Send your resume to Helena.firstname.lastname@example.org.